Training Rides :2017 & 2018
It is strongly recommended that you join one of the training rides listed below in the lead up to the 2018 145Classsic: Ride for Youth. These training rides will be under the guidance of Mildren Events. The rides will incorporate similar terrains to the 145Classic route so are therefore very beneficial.
The 145Classic has a total elevation gain of over 2,500 metres. Prepare yourself now so that the day is one you can enjoy!
Please contact Kylie or Ben Mildren to confirm attendance for each training ride.
Kylie Mildren - 0407 893 221
Ben Mildren - 0401 589 630
TRAINING RIDE DATES
Training rides for 2017:
- Saturday 23 December – St Ives start 6.30am
- Saturday 30 December – St Ives start 6.30am
- Sunday 31 December – Mona Vale to Katoomba - two potential start locations (TBC). Both arrive Katoomba around 12.30pm – (6.5hr ride with 2hr return train trip)
1) Mona Vale 5.30am - total of 141km
2) Hornsby start 7am - total of 107km
Training rides for 2018:
- Saturday 27 January – St Ives start 6.30am
- Sunday 11 February – Mona Vale start 5.30am
- Saturday 10 March – St Ives start 6.30am
- Saturday 17th March - St Ives start 6:30am
*The exact routes for the above rides will be loaded onto this page soon with a map via MapMyRide. The planned routes will be mixed so that everyone can be catered for, and a variety of terrains covered.